FBC Sunday School Program
If you have good sense, instruction will help you to have even better sense. And if you live right, education will help you to know even more.
Our church offers Sunday School classes for all ages!
For the Children, we offer...
- A fully equipped Nursery for ages infant to two year old with experienced, CPR certified attendants.
- Sunday School classes for children ages three through fifth grade. Using the Bible-in-Life series from David C. Cook, our experienced staff guides the children towards a better understanding of the Bible and a growing commitment to Christ through studying Bible passages, story telling, games, crafts, videos, and song. The classes offered for this age group are:
Beginner's class for ages 3 through pre-K
Primary class for Kindergarteners through second grade
Intermediate class for grades 3 through 5
- A combined Junior/Senior High class for grades 6 through 12. Using a wide variety of Bible-based materials, such as Flyte magazine and other Christian books and resources, the class focuses on teens' relationship to Christ, to the world, and to one another, giving them the resources they need to stay on the path which Christ would have them follow.
For the Adults, we offer...
Three classes to choose from, each headed by experienced staff, each with its own unique approach to studying the Gospel, and each working towards equipping its members to witness salvation to all who will hear, regardless of gender, race, nationality, cultural background or economic standing.
- The Upper Room class uses the David C. Cook Bible in Life Series as a springboard for group discussion. The class focuses on the historic and cultural backdrop behind each Sunday's biblical account, thus broadening the learner's knowledge and understanding of both the content of each passage and the context in which it was written and deepening their commitment to Christ and His service.
- The Senior Saints class uses the more conservative David C. Cook Scripture Press series as a guide for intense Bible study, prayer, and group discussion, leading its members to a deeper understanding of God's word and to dedicated discipleship within their community and around the world.
- The Prayer Warriors class uses the Bible as its primary text, focusing on specific books or key passages each week in order to deepen the members' knowledge and understanding of God's word through a combination of teacher-led activities, group discussion and prayer, thereby equipping its members to spread the message of salvation to all who will hear.
In addition, we offer special, short-term classes for young and old alike as opportunities present themselves or as the need arises. Please click here for more information on special classes currently being offered and coming up.
We invite you to join us at 9:00 a.m. each Sunday as we increase our understanding of the Bible and its impact on our lives!